These stories are purely fictional. They may or may not contain content that you find offensive for your tastes, and reader discretion, as always, is strongly advised. By clicking on any fanfiction and reading it, you agree voluntarily to expose yourself to content milder than most of the internet, and will take the blame for any mental, physical or material damage you may or may not encounter.
- Suitable for all audiences.
- Parental guidance advised. May contain material not suitable for younger children, such as very mild violence.
- Parental guidance strongly advised. Contains material not suitable for children under the age of 13, such as swearing and mild violence.
- Restricted to older readers. Contains material not suitable for readers under the age of 16, such as descriptive fictional violence or romantic writings.
- ONLY FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE. Contains material that may shock the sensibilities of people under 18 years of age, such as relationships reaching a natural conclusion.
The world of Mayulia is a budding setting that, one day, I hope to expand into an adventure and erotic roleplay that'll be suitable for both younger and older players… Ruled by my iron fist.
A science-fiction universe set in the near future, created by Mystery Muse and with very fun characters!
"Peach Cantata" (working title)
A steampunk/clockwork western dystopia set in the future, as a "sequel" of sorts to Singularity. Also created by Mystery Muse!
- Crucial Fault — PG-13
- He was a failure, pure and simple. It should have worked. It didn't. And now he could barely stand the sound of his voice.
- Mirror, Mirror — NC-17 — Master x clone
- The first successful toy-clone was generated, but its functionality needs to be assessed. What use would a body be if it can't react properly?
- Other Uses — NC-17 — Master x Phoenix
- The attempt to create the perfect voice is a complete and utter failure. Enraged, Master decides to repurpose his singing toy-man in order to avoid waste.
- Seeking a Distraction — NC-17— Phoenix solo
- Boredom. Things that never changed. Weaklings afraid of their shadows. Boredom. The only things that made him feel anything but disdain weren't there. Boredom. He needed to distract himself.
- Steal his Voice — NC-17 — Phoenix x Michael
- Hearing Michael talk was a constant taunt to Phoenix. The blond's voice was what the toy-man couldn't have, and it drove him insane. He wanted to reach in, rip it from Michael and swallow it as his own.